CBD buds or hemp flowers, as they are also known, provide many pain-relieving and calming properties. These hemp buds are specifically grown to be rich in CBD, but low in THC. Hemp flowers are actually plants, meaning that they offer an all-natural and pure source of CBD, with no additives or processed materials.
- Reported benefits of hemp flowers are:
- Relief of Chronic Pain
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression
- Insomnia and other sleep related issues
- Digestive Disorder
- Helps Improve Nerve Health
- Helps Regulate Metabolism
- Stress Relief
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sore Muscles
Hawaiian Haze hemp flower is a cross between DC Haze and ERB. This beautiful evergreen and purple-splashed herb can help with aches and pains, as well as stress. The effects tend to come on quickly.
Hemp Flowers contain less than .3% Delta 9 THC and are Non-Psychoactive
For Adult Use Only