CBD buds or hemp flowers, as they are also known, provide many pain-relieving and calming properties. These hemp buds are specifically grown to be rich in CBD, but low in THC. Hemp flowers are actually plants, meaning that they offer an all-natural and pure source of CBD, with no additives or processed materials.
- Reported benefits of hemp flowers are:
- Relief of Chronic Pain
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Anxiety and Depression
- Insomnia and other sleep related issues
- Digestive Disorder
- Helps Improve Nerve Health
- Helps Regulate Metabolism
- Stress Relief
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Sore Muscles
Pineberry hemp flowers have a sweet, fruit aroma, with a hint of pine, while the flavor is heavy on pine and floral. Good medicinal properties have been reported with pineberry.
Hemp Flowers contain less than .3% Delta 9 THC and are Non-Psychoactive
For Adult Use Only